Princess Popcorn Balls
Prep Time 5 MINS
Cook Time 30 MINS
Serves 8 servings
- 1 bag (82 g) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Buttery Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 cups (1L) miniature marshmallows
- 3 drops food color (any color)
- Candy sprinkles, optional
Princess Popcorn Balls Butter flavored popcorn coated with melted marshmallows for easy popcorn balls
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Remove any un-popped kernels.
- Spray a piece of waxed paper and large (4L) microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Stir in food colour.
- Add popped corn; stir gently until coated well. Cool 10 minutes or until popcorn mixture is easy to handle. Moisten hands with water; shape 1/4-cup (60 mL) mixture into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) balls. Place on waxed paper. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.