Popcorn-Coated Cheesecake on a Stick
Prep Time 20
- 8 slices large prepared frozen cheesecake
- 1 bag (220 g) Orville Redenbacher® Sweet & Salty Ready-to-Eat Kettlecorn, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) sponge toffee pieces
- 1 lb (500 g) dark chocolate, melted
Here’s a fun take on cheesecake with ready-to-eat kettlecorn, sponge toffee and chocolate. What’s not to love?
- Skewer widest end of each cheesecake slice with an ice pop or wooden craft stick; freeze until firm.
- In shallow dish, stir together kettlecorn and sponge toffee. Place melted chocolate in bowl; dip each cheesecake slice into melted chocolate, shaking any excess chocolate back into bowl. Coat in popcorn mixture.
- Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Freeze for about 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.