Peanut Butter Popcorn Poppers
Prep Time 30 MINS
- 1 bag (80 g) Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet® Smart Pop! Buttery Flavour Microwave Popcorn
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Bear-shaped real fruit juice gummi candies
A delicious twist on PB&J peanut-butter-coated popcorn is shaped into small balls and thumb indented to hold fruit-flavored candy.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions.
- Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Place popped corn in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat corn syrup in small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to boil and boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture over popped corn; tossing gently to coat evenly.
- Let cool about 5 minutes.
- Spray hands with cooking spray.
- Gently roll popcorn mixture into one inch balls.
- Press thumb firmly into center of each ball to make indention for candy insert.
- Place 1 piece of candy in center of each cookie.
- Best served same day.