Orville Redenbacher’s® Popcorn Party Mix
Prep Time 10 MINS
Cook Time 30 MINS
Serves 14 servings
- 2 bags (82 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Buttery Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups (500g) traditional-flavored snack mix
- 1 cup(125 mL) tiny pretzel twists
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) onion powder
Orville Redenbacher’s® Popcorn Party Mix Baked popcorn recipe combined with snack mix, pretzels and peanuts, then flavored with Worcestershire sauce and seasonings for a snack mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, snack mix, pretzels and peanuts in large bowl.
- Stir together butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in small bowl. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; mix well.
- Spread in 15x10-inch (40 x 25 cm) shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container for up to 3 days.