Frankenstein Popcorn ‘Brain’
Prep Time 5 MINS
Cook Time 25 MINS
Serves 8 servings
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (70 g) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Sweet and Salty Popcorn
- 4-1/2 cups (1.050L) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soft margarine
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- Cherry-flavored twist candy, optional
Frankenstein Popcorn ‘Brain’ Fun Halloween recipe of colored marshmallow coated popcorn formed into a brain shape for a giant spooky popcorn ball
- Spray large bowl, rubber spatula and piece of waxed paper with cooking spray; set aside. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels and place popped corn in large bowl.
- Microwave marshmallows and margarine in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute 30 seconds or until marshmallows melt and mixture blends when stirred. Add food coloring; stir to combine.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popped corn. Toss with greased rubber spatula to coat. Cool 10 minutes or until mixture is easy to handle. Divide mixture and shape into 2 'brain lobes'. Place on waxed paper and press lobes together. Cool until set. Transfer to serving platter; decorate with candy, if desired.