Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn Snacks
Prep Time 15 MINS
Cook Time 15 MINS
Serves 9 (1 cup each)
- 1 bag (99g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Buttery Flavour Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly broken
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
Hot sauce and margarine are combined to spice up a mixture of microwave popped corn, corn chips and peanuts for a snack that reminds one of hot wings.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions.
- Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Place popped corn, corn chips and peanuts in 2.5-gallon resealable food storage bag.
- Combine hot sauce and melted margarine.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; seal bag and shake until popcorn mixture is coated evenly.
- Place mixture in 15x10-inch shallow baking pan in single layer.
- Bake 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in tightly sealed container.