Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn Squares
Prep Time 10 MINS
Cook Time 20 MINS
Serves 18 servings
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 bag (82 g) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Buttery Microwave Popcorn
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg (10 oz) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk chocolate chips
Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn Squares A delicious crispy confection made with popcorn, peanut butter and chocolate.
- Spray 13x9” (3L) glass baking dish and wooden spoon with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all un-popped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Heat 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Add peanut butter and peanuts; stir until well combined. Pour over popcorn; mix well with greased wooden spoon.
- Place popcorn mixture in greased glass dish and press evenly using back of spoon. Sprinkle chocolate morsels evenly over popcorn mixture. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate begins to melt. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into 18 squares with serrated knife. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.