Chewy Popcorn Bars
Prep Time 10 MINS
Cook Time 2 HRS 30 MINS
Serves 24 (1 bar each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 mini bag (31 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® 100 Calorie Buttery Flavour Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
A high-fiber healthy treat! Mix it up and try other dried fruits and nuts for more delicious combinations.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions.
- Remove all unpopped kernels.
- Place popped corn in large bowl; top with oats, cranberries and peanuts.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mixture comes to full boil and sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Pour syrup over popcorn mixture and toss gently to coat evenly with syrup.
- Place mixture in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once midway through baking.
- Remove from oven; lightly press popcorn mixture evenly in pan.
- Cool on rack about 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Store in tightly sealed container.